Are you planning on watching Super Bowl XLVII? Are you a Ravens fan? 49ers? Or, do you just make note about which commercials evoke the most interesting reactions? Yup. Me too. I believe my fascination with the commericals stems from my first career, working in an Ad Agency in NYC. Back then, I knew every creative team behind most print and TV ads. Now, I don’t have the slightest clue who does what or for whom. The commercials are now about what brings me joy.
Kinda like food. What food are you planning on devouring during the big game? I prefer chips and dip, but here are some other flavorful options for you that are surely to score a touchdown at any party.
- Lump Crabcake & Avocado Sliders
- Baked Avocado Salsa
- Pasta Crab Casserole
- Shrimp & Bacon Stuffed Baby Potatoes
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Appetizer
- Quick and Easy Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- Grilled Tofu Lettuce Wrap
- Quick and Easy 7 Layer Dip
- Pizza Muffins
- Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
- Guacamole Peppered Shrimp Tostadas