Happy 2012!

by Chris on December 31, 2011

Felice Anno Nuovo/Happy New Year

Happy New Year’s Eve!  Are you ready for the evening?  I am, and I am about to head out so I will be quick. (The teen has a game at 7PM!  Who planned that one? ug!)

Like last year, I planned on a recap of Mele Cotte top posts.  Then, I saw the virtual NYE party, Lora and Sanjeeta are hosting.  Perfect!  I can compile my listing and hang out with a great group of gals.  So, here we go!  Be sure to check out the Blog Hop below for all the other sparkling, happening parties.

Happy New Year!

Top 11 of  ’11

11. Peppermint Fudge

10. Guava Cupcakes

9. Peanut Butter Almond Joy Bars

8. Chocolate Cupcakes

7. Tangerine Marmalade with Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits

6. Lemon Coconut Cupcakes

5. Red Wine Ice Cream

4. Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes

4. Blueberry Cupcakes

2. Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes

1. Homemade Twix Bars

Did you catch the theme?  Did you notice any that made it back on the list for a second year?  Did any of your favorites make it?  If not, what do you wish made it on the list? Were you surprised, like me, that the top 11 were all sweet?

@Mango_Queen December 31, 2011 at 10:31 PM

This is such a delish spread! They’re all irresistable! So glad to meet and share this Virtual Bloggers Party with you! Happy New Year!

Roberta January 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Felice Anno Nuovo, Chris…Happy New Year!! I am Italian, I am living in The Netherlands and I am renovating my life-time-dream-house in South West France. I love food in any of its aspects: I love talking about it, writing about it, shopping for it, cooking it and, of course…eating it! I am following your blog for two years now, but I never posted a comment. Anyway it was on my Good Intentions List for 2012…So: here I am. Along with my compliments for your wonderful blog, I want to send all my best wishes for a spectacular 2012!!

Karen January 1, 2012 at 4:59 PM

What a gorgeous round-up of treats! Especially love those Twix bars!
Happy New Year and glad to “meet” you through the virtual party!

Liz January 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Oh, my gosh, you are such an incredible baker!!! So fun to join you to celebrate the New Year with this virtual party! Happy 2012!

The Hungry Housewife January 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Mmmm…delicious round up! I am digging the blueberry cupcakes!
Happy New Year!

DessertForTwo January 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Oh my gosh, all desserts?! Lovely!

Happy New Year, sweet lady! Meeting you & becomming friends was one of my highlights of 2011 :)

Terra January 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM

So happy to connect with you here on the fun blog hop! You recipes are just beautiful:-) Love love the guava and blueberry cupcakes, and OH MY I want the twix bars, YUM!!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Terra

rebecca January 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM

wow what an amazing baker you are wow

happy new year

Rebecca

Kate January 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Perfect collection of sweets!

dudut @mytwistedrecipe January 1, 2012 at 10:36 PM

wow! amazing cakes!

happy new year! glad to have met you via this virtual party :) Cheers!

Sanjeeta kk January 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Thanks for joining the #Welcome2012 with all of us, wonderful to see the recap of these scrumptious recipes from 2011.
Glad that this party brought us together, happy to connect and looking forward for more foodie fun this year. Love.

Jessie January 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I’m going to try the peanut butter almond joy bars! Sounds so good! Happy New Year!

Hosting geek January 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Yummy, yummy! Thank you and Happy New Year!

MoniQue January 2, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Everything looks amazing! You have awesome photos as well! Happy New Year! #Welcome2012